We are F5

English Club F5

F5Trang ChínhGalleryTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
1. Failure doesn't mean that you don't have abilities , but simply that you haven't had success . 2. Failure doesn't mean that you can't do anything, but simply that you can learn one more thing . 4. Failure doesn't mean that you have nothing to do , but simply that you have one in other ways. 6. Failure doesn't mean that you waste your life and hands, but simply that is reason for the new begining . 7. Failure doesn't mean that you get rid of it, but simply that you have to try more . 9. Failure doesn't mean that we get rid of yourself, but simply that we need a better will . And at last simply that : Failure is the success's mother !!!

Share | 

Tokyo Square Collection

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Ivan

Ivan

Tokyo Square Collection Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Tokyo Square Collection   Tokyo Square Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:20 pm

About Tokyo Square
Tokyo Square Collection Tokyo+Square

One of the pioneering bands of Singapore , Tokyo Square was formed in 1985 by Max Surin. Together with his sister, Linda Elizabeth, the band had many local girls swooning after the boys, while Linda enthralled everyone with her powerful vocals.

However, it was only with their no.1 hit radio song, “Within You’ll Remain” with it’s unique blend of Chinese & Western instrumentation, famous “Wo Ai Ni (I love you)” chorus and catchy gu-zheng opening riff, that made Tokyo Square the talk of the town.

Now in it’s 3 rd incarnation, Tokyo Square is still going strong with a new line up that includes Max’s son, Adam. And still, the band is determined to “keep it real & stay true to Tokyo Square’s blend of music”. Fans of Max & Linda can still catch them perform at the Holiday Inn & Swissotel The Stamford respectively.

Tokyo Square is:

* Max Surin (Vocals)
* Linda Elizabeth (Vocals)
* Adam Surin (Bass)
* Mayuni Omar (Keyboards)
* Fazli (Drums) .

Can't Let Go

Within You'll Remain

Meet Me In The Hallway

I'll Never Let You Go

Say You Will

Give your love to me

Girl You Are My Love

You'll Find Your Way

Love is only just a dream

That is love

Almost Day And Night

Love of my life

I Have Found Someone

You're My Special One

Sad With You

No Way I Can Hide

Được sửa bởi Ivan ngày Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:59 pm; sửa lần 13.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DuongThanhHan
nobita

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Tokyo Square Collection   Tokyo Square Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Love them all, love Tokyo Square. Hân có hình ảnh của nhóm này ko? Mad Mad Mad.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Ivan

Ivan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Một số video clip về nhóm Tokyo Square   Tokyo Square Collection I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:36 pm

Đây nè Nam, vô đây xem nhóm Tokyo Square

Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DuongThanhHan
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Tokyo Square Collection   Tokyo Square Collection I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Tokyo Square Collection

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
We are F5 :: Học mà chơi :: Âm nhạc-