We are F5

English Club F5

F5Trang ChínhGalleryTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
1. Failure doesn't mean that you don't have abilities , but simply that you haven't had success . 2. Failure doesn't mean that you can't do anything, but simply that you can learn one more thing . 4. Failure doesn't mean that you have nothing to do , but simply that you have one in other ways. 6. Failure doesn't mean that you waste your life and hands, but simply that is reason for the new begining . 7. Failure doesn't mean that you get rid of it, but simply that you have to try more . 9. Failure doesn't mean that we get rid of yourself, but simply that we need a better will . And at last simply that : Failure is the success's mother !!!

Share | 

MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
nobita

MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11) Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11)   MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Phát hiện ra bữa CN tuần này là 1 ngày rất đặc biệt Very Happy:D

No one can deny the fact that music plays an important role in our life. It comes to our soul with ever-lasting songs and unforgettable melodies. It also brings us better thoughts and wonderful feelings, giving us both innocent and profound emotion in a romantic and beautiful world, encouraging us in life, and enriching our spiritual life.

Obviously, music in our country is in its heyday now. It is said that music organizers, composers and singers are many music progams like “Blue way 99.9 MHz”, the “Present of Music”, and “The 7th Note of Music” programs on HCM Radio Station; the “Birdge of Music”, “Singing with Music Stars”, “Music Note of Fun” on HTV and so on. There are bridges connecting the audience with music. Moreover, many bars, coffee shops, and even pubs with live music performance have been established everywhere in our city.

However, we have to admit that music nowadays is very chaotic. Singers and songs are easily forgotten because it is very easy to become singers, and songs are not as profound as ones in the past. How do you feel when you listen to some sentences in some songs such as “I don’t expect the love to come; I never regret the love to leave”, “please don’t remember me when being with the other” or “I only keep quiet to listen to your cry.” How silly they are!

I do not know when there is the sencond Trinh Cong Son who can compose deeply meaningful songs for life.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. Do you like music? What kind of music do you prefer? What are your favorite songs and singers?

2. What do you comment on Vietnamese music in the past and at present? Are there any prosective improvements and developments?

3. Can you name some popular kinds of music now? What do you think of the flow of music coming from other countries?

4. What do you know about the recenf music events in our country? What do you think about these events?

5. How do you appraise a piece of music? What criteria do you base on to make your comment on it?

6. Do you usually learn somthing from a song you listen to? What do you learn: thought, feeling, experience or others?

7. Is it right to say that music mourishes our mind? If yes, how does it do that?

8. What do you think if music disappears in our life one day? Can we live without music?

9. It seems that many young people don’t like our traditional music like folk music, Cheo, Cai Luong... What do you think of this opinion? What should be done to make the young like it?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Ivan

Ivan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11)   MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Ngày rất đặc biệt gì Nam?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DuongThanhHan
nobita

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11)   MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:14 am

Ngày 9 tháng 10 năm 11.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Ivan

Ivan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11)   MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:14 am

Ngày gì mới được chứ. Sinh nhật Nam hả.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DuongThanhHan
nobita

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11)   MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Đâu có đâu, thì là cái ngày mà ngày và tháng và năm là 3 số liên tiếp đó >"<
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11)   MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11) I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

MUSIC AND LIFE (9/10/11)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang