We are F5

English Club F5

F5Trang ChínhGalleryTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
1. Failure doesn't mean that you don't have abilities , but simply that you haven't had success . 2. Failure doesn't mean that you can't do anything, but simply that you can learn one more thing . 4. Failure doesn't mean that you have nothing to do , but simply that you have one in other ways. 6. Failure doesn't mean that you waste your life and hands, but simply that is reason for the new begining . 7. Failure doesn't mean that you get rid of it, but simply that you have to try more . 9. Failure doesn't mean that we get rid of yourself, but simply that we need a better will . And at last simply that : Failure is the success's mother !!!

Share | 

A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Ivan

Ivan

A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011) Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011)   A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:33 pm

A DAY IN YOUR LIFE

My day usually begins at 6. I get up and do some exercise for about an hour. Then I take a bath. After that I get dressed and have breakfast with my family. I usually have a light breakfast. At 7.30 I leave for school.

I often take the bus to school. I catch the bus near my house and then walk from the bus stop to my school. It makes me about 30 minutes to get from sometimes I stay there late to do something.

I usually stay at home in the afternoons. In the evening I go to evening classes. I’m learning English at Thanh Nien Foreign Language Center. When I get home, I have dinner and like to watch TV for a while. Then I start my homework. Sometimes I go our with my friends. I go to bed at 11.

On Sundays, I usually go to coffee shops for chatting with my friends. Sometimes we go fishing or singing karaoke. You know, every Sunday afternoon I go to English Speaking Club to improve my speaking skill.

When I have free time, I usually listen to music. I like English songs very much because they help me improve my pronunciation and intonation. And how about your daily activities?

QUESTIONS FOR DICUSSION

1. What time do you usually get up? Do you take any exercise after getting up or during the day? What form of exercise, if any, do you take?
2. Do you usually have breakfast at home? Or at work? Or on the way to work? Do you often have coffee?
3. How do you have lunch? Do you bring your lunch to work or have much outside work or go home for it?
4. What time do you leave your work? Do you have to work overtime? In night shifts? Do you like your work?
5. What time do you arrive home from work? When do you usually have dinner? Do you stay home and watch TV, read books or magazines, do the needle work, listen to music, and have a talk with your partner?
6. How often do you go out after dinner? Do you go to evening classes? What courses of study are you talking? What plans do you have for such course?
7. How do you spend your time on Sundays? What do you do in your free time? What do you do at weekends to get your mind off work or study?
8. Do you think that your daily life is OK, compared with others in your family? Do you think daily routine is boring? Have you ever thought of doing something else for a change?
9. Do you still at school? What time does school begin? What do you often do before school? How do you prepare your lessons before school? How do you go to school? How long does it take you to get there? When does your school finish? Do you go straight home after school?
10. Are you pleased with a day in your life?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DuongThanhHan
nobita

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011)   A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:00 am

Bài này Hân viết hả??? Sao lại đến club AV lúc afternoon??

Topic này hay I love you I love you
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Yorri
Admin
Yorri

Major : Business Administration
Phone number : 0908000000

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011)   A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Um. Mình học buổi sáng mà a.Hân!
=))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://refresh.hateam.com
Ivan

Ivan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011)   A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:49 pm

Bài này ở trong sách mà không phải của anh. Nhưng cũng gần giống đó.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DuongThanhHan
destiny

destiny

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011)   A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://refresh.hateam.com
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011)   A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011) I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

A DAY IN YOUR LIFE(18/9/2011)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang