We are F5

English Club F5

F5Trang ChínhGalleryTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
1. Failure doesn't mean that you don't have abilities , but simply that you haven't had success . 2. Failure doesn't mean that you can't do anything, but simply that you can learn one more thing . 4. Failure doesn't mean that you have nothing to do , but simply that you have one in other ways. 6. Failure doesn't mean that you waste your life and hands, but simply that is reason for the new begining . 7. Failure doesn't mean that you get rid of it, but simply that you have to try more . 9. Failure doesn't mean that we get rid of yourself, but simply that we need a better will . And at last simply that : Failure is the success's mother !!!

Share | 

TELEVISION (25/9/2011)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Ivan

Ivan

TELEVISION (25/9/2011) Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: TELEVISION (25/9/2011)   TELEVISION (25/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 pm

TELEVISION

TV has practically brought the world very wonderful conveniences.

Nowadays, we are sure that in many homes there is at least one TV. It is no longer a luxury but it becomes a common part of living and many people consider it a new opium.

The uses of TV are many. As a means of communication, there is nothing to compare with it, except computer with internet access. With TV, we can watch a football match thousands of miles away. Moreover, news taking months to travel from one place to another now takes just a second. The impact of this improved communication on our lives is great indeed. We are not only better informed of current events all over the word but also exposed to a great number of different cultures and ways of life.

As a source of entertainment, again TV is matchless. The programs on TV are available now. They provide hours of fun and enjoyment for the young and the old alike.

Thanks to TV, many manufactures are able to reach out to the customers. The advertisements on TV serve to inform the customers about new products, new brands, new places, new prices etc.

TV is an invaluable educational tool. As you know the educators use TV to teach students now. Many subjects could be made more lively. With a history film, students can see with their lessons with the pictures in their mind.

However, everything has two sides. TV also has its own dangers. We no longer follow our hobbies. We no longer go to the theater, cinemas. We no longer read books… Now all our free time is watching TV. We rush home, have meals quickly to be in time for this or that program. We have even given up sitting at table and having a leisurely evening meal. Exchanging the news of the day with others. A sandwich and a glass of water will be ok.

Many people are up addicted to TV. Food is left uneaten; homework is undone and sleep is lost. Many mothers keep their children quiet by putting them in the living room and turn on the set. But they don’t care what they will watch. This is very dangerous because they are not creative.

TV also makes people passive sitting in an armchair, watching others working. Little by little, TV cuts us off from the real world.

On TV there are a lot of violence. That is why there are many social evils now. Abusing TV to advertise the product is also worth mentioning. And if you spend much time watching TV, it harms your eyes.

To conclude this topic I’d like to say that there are advantages and disadvantages of TV. How we make use of this wonderful invention is completely up to us. Used this care, it is a help to mankind. Used carelessly, it can be a dangerous tool, instead.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. When was the TV invented? Who invented it? How was it invented?
2. What are its advantages and disadvantages? Please speak in detail?
3. Do you like watching TV? Do you watch TV a lot? How often do you watch TV? When do you usually watch it?
4. Can you name some programs on TV? What kinds of programs do you usually watch? What’s your favorite program? What’s your favorite channel?
5. Do you like watching films? What’s kinds of films do you prefer? What is your favorite film? Where do you like watching it, on TV or you go to the cinema? Can you tell me who your favorite film stars are?
6. What do you comment on programs on HTV at presents? Which programs should be broadcast more? Which ones should be lessened?
7. What do you think of this idea, “TV itself is not good or bad in fact. It depends on the users.”?
8. Do you think that TV helps lengthen human being’s life with vast of useful information and knowledge?
9. How will our life be without TV? Should we turn the TV off in order to enjoy other kinds of entertainment?
10. Nowadays, more and more children are interested in watching TV, so they are very lazy to learn or do something else? What do you think of this matter?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DuongThanhHan
nobita

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: TELEVISION (25/9/2011)   TELEVISION (25/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Cái avatar hình Hân câu đc con cá nhìn hay wá I love you I love you
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Ivan

Ivan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: TELEVISION (25/9/2011)   TELEVISION (25/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Hay không Nam Very Happy . Hình này câu cá ở Bến Tre hồi còn đi học đó. rabbit
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Yorri
Admin
Yorri

Major : Business Administration
Phone number : 0908000000

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: TELEVISION (25/9/2011)   TELEVISION (25/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Chậc chậc...
Tội nghiệp con cá quá xá...
=))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://refresh.hateam.com
thanhluan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: TELEVISION (25/9/2011)   TELEVISION (25/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Han chup hoi con di hoc ha? hen gi nhin con tre qua chung hihi.hom nao tui minh to chuc di cau ca di, cung thu vi lam do
Về Đầu Trang Go down
nobita

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: TELEVISION (25/9/2011)   TELEVISION (25/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! N thiz đi câu cá, mà ko bít câu ở đâu Embarassed
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Ivan

Ivan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: TELEVISION (25/9/2011)   TELEVISION (25/9/2011) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Ở Q.9 có nhiều chỗ câu lý tưởng lắm. Hôm nào rãnh đi câu chơi. Very Happy
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: TELEVISION (25/9/2011)   TELEVISION (25/9/2011) I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

TELEVISION (25/9/2011)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang